Tuesday 23 February 2010

Dude Looks Like A Lady

Welcome to the first of Mike's Minis, a new series of mini articles dedicated to the lighter side of conspiracy theories. The stories covered in Mike's Minis are just harmless fun aimed at keeping my dedicated readers entertained until I expose the next global conspiracy. So on we go with our first mini investigation.

Is Lady GaGa a Man?

Is Lady GaGa not really a lady at all? There is quite a bit of evidence to suggest that the popular singer is packing something in her downstairs region that shouldn't really be there. Is she perhaps a hermaphrodite? Or a man in drag? For legal reasons I'm not going to draw any conclussions on this matter but I'll leave you with some photographic evidence so you can make up your own mind...








The Mini Voice of the People

C.G.B. Spender writes "If she's a woman then I'm going gay."

Mr. X writes "she's totally a dude."

funzonefan writes "GaGa's got a bigger chopper than my mum."

Next time on Mike's Minis: Shaggy - was it him?

No comments:

Post a Comment