Saturday 23 January 2010

Introduction

My name is Michael Van Dyke and I know the truth.

If you want to know it to then read on...

If not look away now because this blog will blow your mind.

I was born the day John Fitzgeral Kennedy was assassinated. Perhaps that is what sealed my destiny. Perhaps I am the reincarnated spirit of JFK sent back to expose the truth of what really happened on that day in Dallas...

I have spent most of my life trying to bring the truth to the masses. We live in a world that does not really exist. Everything we know is a lie. There is a "Shadow Government" that rule this world and they don't want you to know what is really happening. They cover up the truth, they make you believe the lies. 9/11, the JFK assassination, the deaths of Elvis, Tupac Shakur, Princess Diana and Michael Jackson and the life of Paul McCartney. You think you know the truth but as I will reveal what you know is wrong.

I will tell you what the government don't want you to know. My quest has cost me a great deal in my life. The government took my wife, destroyed my reputation and have forged documents saying I suffer from delusions but they can not silence me. The truth will be free.

The tissue of lies will be ripped into tiny pieces.

Remember, don't believe the truth because it's all a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment